Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WTT 1997 chevy tahoe come with 80% of a 6in lift and possibly a 98 Subaru impreza awd
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
91mudblazer
Dude what do i drive?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 91mudblazer Send a message via Yahoo to 91mudblazer
Default WTT 1997 chevy tahoe come with 80% of a 6in lift and possibly a 98 Subaru impreza awd

Ok here I have my 1997 chevy tahoe lt it's emerald green metallic. Has 80% of a 6 inch suspension needs shocks to complete. Has a lighted visor, bug gaurd, stock fender flares, new breaks and pads. Comes wit a rust free drivers front door and good rear barn doors that all need painted. Rear replacement doors need a little body work (rust repair not bad tho). Has 205k miles but drives great has true dual exhaust but has a small exhaust leak at a weld spot. Leather interior but front seats are torn up so they have cabellas realtree camo covers on them. 4x4 works great has Firestone winter force tires. I don't BY ANY MEANS NEED to sell the truck. The only reason I'm looking to get rid I it is because I want a classic muscle car or possably jeep wrangler or 99 and up body style jeep GRAND cherokee. So those are the trades I'm looking for. Maybe a awd 5 speed car.

Last edited by 91mudblazer; January 7th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
91mudblazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05674 seconds with 20 queries