Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD--YJ V8 f.i. auto dana 60s 40" Boggers tube buggy
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #39
bigredjeep1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ryan that's not exactly what happened! I told you $6K and the situation with my bro having the Jeep in his possession and wanting it before you left to come out to see it and I have the texts to prove that!

This Jeep has been with my brother for over a year and he has put alot of time and $ into it. He wants this Jeep but hasn't paid me for it but inorder to keep the peace with him I need to pay him some $ if I sold the Jeep. You didn't make a offer when you were over to see it and I showed you my other 1 ton buggy that I didn't have for sale and offered that one up to you as well. We have also been texting back and forth and I have been willing to lower my price, but the more I think about it the harder it is to do because I'm taking a loss but could use the $.

If you were serious and had the $5000 cash with you when you initially came...OR came again later to me offering that in cash $$$ YOU WOULD BE driving away with my red Jeep. Show me the $ as Jerry McGuire would say! You were also in my area anyways like you said with some other business and didn't come out just to see my Jeep(s)! I too drove out to my storage unit a 1/2 hour to meet with you and am serious about selling it!

Last edited by bigredjeep1; December 28th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.

Page generated in 0.06244 seconds with 20 queries