Finished up the frame sleeve for the driver's side (no pic, it's basically the same as the p-side). I wanted to fix two things with the D-side. (1) I had some damage to the frame where the steering box mounted due to an accident before I bought it and typical XJ cracks/failure in this area. (2) When I installed my D44 front I moved the location forward 2" and the pitman arm/track bar were very close as well as my 5.3L PS pump pulley was about 2mm from the steering box. So I wanted to relocate my steering box down and forward.
Banged it back into shape and fixed some of the damage.
Plated and redrilled for new location.
Steering box mounted down a little and forward.