Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Neither Skinny Nor Pretty -- DEAK Racing 4517 Ultra 4 Mod Class Rig
View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #231
JohnnyJ
Low Range Drifter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I touched up the paint on the light areas this morning. Should be dry enough tomorrow. So far, I don't think using a sprayer was any cheaper than rattle cans, so let's hope it's more durable.

The nickel and dime phase has started. Last week I sat down and made a list of stuff that we needed in the coming weeks and started ordering some of it.

JeepM715 stopped by the parts store and left with barely a handful of parts and $200 less in his pocket.

As of right now there's about $300 is switches, connectors, shrink tube, fuse panels, and relay/sockets. Luckily we have wire from the last project. Nothing costs more than $10 (except the fuse panel), but that stupid quantity button makes it add up.

Then there's the fuel pump and regulator/filter, power steering AN fittings, tune up parts, little f'n brass fittings, driveshaft parts... AAAGGHHH! And we still need coil over springs, seat belts, hub rebuilds for both axles, and some more tube.

I knew it was coming, but it still sucks.

Page generated in 0.06192 seconds with 20 queries