Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - school closings in your area?
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #22
ChadSmeltzer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Phones just started going crazy here, gull lake just had a threat and closed down tomorrow.

I understand people are a little extra sensitive right now and understandably so, but come on. I graduated in 08, we had a bomb threat almost every year. My junior year alone we had more than 10. We were always evacuated to the football field while the bomb squad came through and cleared it but it was never on the news, most times my parents never knew til I brought it up at some point. The year we had a lot of threats they quit calling the police and barely got us out side. I remember half of those threats getting evacuated but I was leaning up against the schools wall outside because that was all the further they told us to go.
We had over 20 bomb threats and a few gun threats, along with a couple people being caught with guns and I don't believe a single person ended up in jail. Most weren't even expelled other than the ones caught in school with guns.

Last edited by ChadSmeltzer; December 20th, 2012 at 11:41 PM.
ChadSmeltzer is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05569 seconds with 20 queries