Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - that stupid shirt that has been making the rounds on facebook...
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #44
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
I believe that we are being punished by God for turning away from him. . . or more or less he's allowing things to happen because he is no longer with us. Westboro isn't worng in their ideas as much as their delivery. They have a huge PR problem.

You hate god and love fags so I understand why you don't understand what they are meaning to say which is what most christians are saying about our wickedworld. It is directly related to God not being here because many americans (YOU) have asked him to leave.
God is everywhere.

Has our nation become numb to him? Yes. On that point I would agree that is why these things happen. We get things like Compassion, Love, caring, etc, from God. The further you get away from him, or the more numb to him you make your self, the less likely you are to show his characteristics. Not saying you can't show love, compassion and the like if you're not in Christ, but that is only because we are created in the image of God.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05510 seconds with 20 queries