Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Assault weapons" ban will probably happen.
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #33
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROKEEMUDMAN01 View Post
i feel bad for the group who would end up going door to door collecting guns i dont see that going well for them but just my 2 cents. most likely prices of ammo and guns will just keep going up and up but i dont see them going away but only time will tell.
I think you are fooling yourself. The group that comes to your door will not be a group of Jehovah's witness's. It will be well armed, well trained military and you would be a fool to attempt a shoot out.

I was recently disturbed by the following. I was talking to an ex marine, ex reservist MP and now a cop. We were discussing the possibility of gun control under Obie and how we didn't agree with it. I said I would doubt that our military would be willing to go door to door to collect guns. His reaction; "he is our commander in chief and if that's what he orders us to do, that's what we'll do". I am afraid that many of our military and LEO folks will put their sworn duty to serve in front of common sense.

It scares the hell out of me.

Page generated in 0.07167 seconds with 20 queries