Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #143
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Some trucks have a reciever hitch on them, if not then they all have a step bumper

Remove Plastic trim piece covering hole in bumper, install trailer ball, tow trailer, remove ball, reinstall plastic trim piece. Hardest part is the wiring if it doesn't already have a 4 or 7 pin

Seriously, are you really this parnoid/pussy. Just grab some sweet tea, a camo visor, columbia fishing shirt, those stupids short shorts that your boxers hang out the bottom, come down south get your crap and eat at chick-fil-a.
Ok, so you wouldn't have me taking a rental CAR with a trailer? I know a truck wouldn't be hard to put a hitch in, I meant a car for better mpg. Isn't it dangerous towing on the bumper instead of a receiver?

Paranoid? not at all. For all this talk of how any truck I get would break down, I'm still the only one concerned in planning the logistics of the trip, including the truck. Meanwhile, the rest of you hurry and urge me on to make a quick and rash decision so you can laugh at me for it. I'm not taking off until I know what I'm doing, and even then it will be another week or two.

If the fact that I need to plan is too upsetting, feel free to not look at this thread until the first week of January.

Last edited by 82cj7ltd; December 15th, 2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: oops
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07292 seconds with 20 queries