Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #89
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
I am so glad I can get awesome rental discounts through my employer. >$50 a day for a full size pickup with unlimited miles!

But I think it is a dumb decision, you are going to spend wayy too much money on the trip down there, should be able to find one up here for a better deal.

That being said, I would feel confident driving my old 95 GMC sonoma with 160,000 on it to Georgia and back. Great truck!
wow, that is a crazy good deal with your discount. If even triple that was true in my case, I'd still do it, but unfortunately, it isn't.

The money I will spend on the trip down + the money spent on the tub < the cost of any cj tub and accessories I've found around here. Trust me, I've been all over craigslist, and if there was an easier way for me to have done this, I would be.
I haven't found any decently priced cj tubs up here recently, and I keep on looking. Feel free to let me know if you find anything worthwhile.

You're in waterford!!! (any chance you wanna loan me that sonoma?? )
is it 4wd and manual? I've looked at a few of those with the 4.3
Seem to be good trucks. Any advice on what to look out for with them?
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06092 seconds with 20 queries