Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #87
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suta99 View Post
I can't believe that a person who has no way of going to Georgia to pick something big up would commit to buying something big in Georgia. I have a fleet of trucks at my disposal and a couple trailers and I would be hard pressed to find something worth wasting 2 solid days and a bunch of money driving to go get.
again, you don't know the whole story, and I don't really feel like telling it to you. basically, I had someone who was down south, and was going to bring it back for me, and said he was looking for a good deal too, and if I found one he could bring it back. I'd found him a yj tub, and he said he had plenty of room (obviously, it's a 26' enclosed trailer).
Then he filled up his 26' trailer with other stuff instead, and told me that he was out of room.

So, THAT was the original plan for this. It didn't work out, but the parts I'm getting are still a good deal, and now I'm trying to find the best way to get down there.
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05774 seconds with 20 queries