Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #83
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Don't get me wrong, I think this is a retarted idea lol, but hey, if your dead set on it then at least I can help with some info for ya

It really would be your best bet to not have to buy another vehicle; borrow a good one from a buddy, or take him/her along then. shoot them some cash for their time and you pay gas.
Well, the deal is, this idea was thought out to begin with, so it made perfect sense. A few factors have changed since then, so it's not as cut and dry as it originally was. I am trying to borrow a vehicle, but the blazer wont be usable, and not sure what else I can ask around for.

I may be able to get a ride with a friend, but that's still up in the air. Again, I'm open to reasonable options, but most of the options presented I've already considered. Some of them I'm now reconsidering, but keep in mind I wasn't looking for options, but opinions on trucks. A month ago, none of my buddies were traveling anywhere, and didn't plan too, so when I'd considered that at the time, it didn't work.

Since everyone needs to know EVERYTHING, I'll fill you in on this too. The pickup would only be used for hauling once, but I would probably keep it for a few weeks afterwards and use it for my dd until I get another car. I'm borrowing one right now, so this would allow me to not have to be borrowing one, and it would get me down there with a small load.

As toivio said, a car would work, but I dont see the difference between a $1500 truck and the same price for a car. Either is just as likely to break down on me by the reasoning presented on here.
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08859 seconds with 20 queries