Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #74
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toivo View Post
Buy a v6 powered car of any kind. Cobble fukc a hitch on it. Buy/rent/beg/steal a snowmobile trailer. Get your shit. Stfu, get 22mpg, and drive car until dead. This is not difficult. HOWEVER, By my estimation however, what you require is a brand new, zero mile, loaded, diesel, dually pickup. With only 1400 miles on it you won't lose more than $500 off sticker. Easy!
hahaha of all the people to come in and have no idea what I've actually said..... I think you win!!! You have definitely not read anything that has been posted by me. Everyone is saying my beater wont make it down there, not that I need a new truck!! That's hilarious, thanks for the laugh. The last thing I want is anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerial View Post
Yes you should have no problem transporting the bed with a 4cyl 5 speed. Of course a larger truck might be better but whatever fits your needs like I said before.

Just better to do things then ask about them. These guys are not douchbags they are trying to help. Pick whatever works for you and just do it don't ask about it.
ok cool thanks. yea I'm looking at a decent sonoma right now. The question is do I want to put pics up when I get it, or will that start a mob war?
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.66929 seconds with 20 queries