Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ranger vs s10 vs ?? for light duty hauling ONE TIME
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #53
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14muddn View Post
I want to see the plethora of $1500 trucks that are not rotted out or have zero mechanical/electrical/drivability issues. I will probably buy a couple.
I didnít say there was a plethora of them, just that Iíd be able to find a few. I donít mind if they have rust, as long as there isnít frame damage. Rockers that are rusted arenít a big deal. I wont be keeping it long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerial View Post
F No don't even put me in the same boat.

Ship it truck freight idiot. No screwing around with buying some pos that will break down and require fixing in another state. Or flipping messing wasting the amount of time driving. Just ship it truck freight and pick it up in a few days.

EASY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerial View Post
Sorry for going off on you there. Just do the math. For the cost of the truck, fuel, tub, and your freaking time you can most likely buy one locally if your patient enough.
well, that's a first. an insulting yet helpful sugestion.
shipping truck freight looks like it might actually be a bit cheaper. The only problem with that is I'd have to ship the front clip separately, which would also cost money. I just dont want it to get all scratched up and stuff and I figured I'm more careful than a couple random shipping guys. I'll look into it.
82cj7ltd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07220 seconds with 20 queries