View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #1
travis

Toyota p/u on 37" MTRs **sold**

For sale is a 1989 Toyota extended cab pick up. The truck has 182k original miles with the 3.0 V6 and manual trans. It has been converted to a straight axle and lifted about 6". It sits on 37x12.50 MTRs that are in great shape. The truck is 99% rust free. It has an ARP front bumper with the winch housing and KC daylighters. The rear end has a Detroit locker and the front is open. It also has 526 gears which counter act the tire size and puts the speedo almost perfectly accurate. I drove this truck daily this summer with out any problems. Everything works except the antenna broke and the fan control only works on high. The ac and cruise work great. This truck was built up in 06 by an off road shop in Kalmazoo. It has been to the dunes just a few times since. I could go on and on about how nice it is but just look at the pics or come take it for a spin. Call or text Travis @231-499-9295 with any ?'s. I'm asking $ 4, 900 obo. I would consider a partial trade for a ZR 800 or a quick attach plow.

*******SOLD**********

Last edited by travis; December 28th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.04846 seconds with 11 queries