View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Teraflex2011
Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 2006 pontiac g6 $7000 or trade 4x4 truck

Up for sale is my 2006 pontiac g6. The car is in excelent mechanical and cosmetic condition. The car shows hardly no use in the leather. Drivers side seat is heated as well. I am the 2nd owner of this car. It currently has 165,5xx on it. I change the oil with mobile 1 fully synthetic oil every 2,500-3,000 miles. The car is adult owned, garage kept, and has a clean title. Recently, I replaced both, front and back brake pads (golds) and rotors. The right passenger side had a tinkin wheel bearing replace. When GM manufactored these cars they installed crappy rack n pinions, so i had that swapped out with a new one as well. less than 6,000 on all 4 tires. If you are looking for a great strong running car as your daily driver this will work in your favor! the g6 hasnt failed me. on gas milleage. I get upwards to 28-30mpg highway. The car is the GT so it has the 3.5L V6 in it. if you have any questions i will be able to answer all of them. feel free to contact me via email since its paired to my phone ill be responding back quickly,

Thanks, have a great day
Steve S.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	99343  
Teraflex2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06106 seconds with 12 queries