Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - NOT MINE>>> 199?????????? Cummins YJ NOW W/PHONE #
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #8
Duck Shootin' Wheelerer!!
BigBird's Avatar
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Soo, Ontario
Posts: 5,993
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Copied from "Detroit Neon Owners" website...
It was the first one that popped up when I did the google...

If the vehicle was manufactured for sale in the United States, (neons are obviously) you will need the proper ownership documents, (i.e. title / registration) a stamped U.S. Customs and Border Protection "Entry Summary" CPB 7501 form, proof of Michigan no-fault insurance, and identification to title and register the vehicle in Michigan.

you do not need insurance to "just" title vehicle
BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.14268 seconds with 22 queries