Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Just another Highline TJ*update tummy tuck*
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #33
mudrunner456

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Update. Havnt done much to the jeep lately. Just been enjoying it. Put on some miles and also had a couple chances to get out and wheel. But now its time to change some things im not really liking on the jeep. First off the factory shovel of a skid plate was badly bent and need of some attention. So i took it off, thru it away and started over. Ended up getting the tranny up enough i think my new skid is only going to need 3/4" of a drop. much improved over the stocker.

From the side you can see there isnt much of the trans or t-case below the rails anymore. I think with the help of a big hammer i could have made it completely flat but didnt wanna do that to the tub.

Still need to finish the welds. paint everything, get the exhuast put back together and get the skid plate made up at work this week. But at least i can move it again and so far im into this for 45 bucks.
mudrunner456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07540 seconds with 20 queries