Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - trailrail 2.0 EB build....
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #180
buttercr125
I work out

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrail302 View Post
Trying to figure out what muffler to run. I have only ever had Flowmaster in the past and I think I want a change. any suggestions? I will be running the drivers side looped back to the front of the engine and it will cross over to the passanger side and run back as one. Engine is a blown 4.6 3 valve. Im thinking a Borla XR1 or a magnaflow?? Any Ideas of what would be a good sounding muffler for this set up, I know this will be a loud set up but I want to try and keep it as quite as possible....
How quiet do you want it? Dynomax make some nice mufflers that are kinda quiet but still flow nicely and give you decent sound. I have all kinds of info on Dynomax, FloPro, Flowmaster and just about any other muffler. Borla is about the only manufacture that I can't get a good price on. We will have to get together one night after work or the weekend and I can take a look at what you got. Would Tuesday work for you?

Page generated in 0.06568 seconds with 20 queries