Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Allstate sucks ass so does the Skip Sampson Branch
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #9
14muddn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeBread View Post
I left Allstate nearly 20 years ago after they failed to cover a theft loss of the factory stereo unit in an older honda civic we had used as a beater/commuter. (it had comp. on it)

I had roughly 10 years of paying into their system for cars/renter's insurance w/out a claim - haven't considered doing business with them for home-owner's or auto/boat insurance ever since.

as far as I know, nobody in my extended family inlaw/outlaw/blood relatives uses them either. they do suck. bad. as in like they'd use teeth and actually "blow" if they were giving a bj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
I've had Allstate for the last 3 years and it's been great. I used to have state farm for many years. My whole family used them and I was with them since I started driving. Long story but state farm in my book can suck a fat baby's dick. If you want to give Allstate another try I'll give you the info for my guy. He is right on top of things.
While my agent's office has idiots that have done wrong, contacting corporate has been just as bad. A year ago I would have said Allstate is great that's because I have not needed any customer service or questioned my rates going up.
14muddn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06468 seconds with 20 queries