View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #1
RookieMT
Yes this is my truck!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1996 Dodge excab 4x4 3/4 ton diesel bodySOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

I have a project if someone is looking,it is a 96 dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 cummins truck body,I`M NOT PARTING OUT U BUY AND PART OUT!
it has 121,xxx original miles on it,previous owner drove it under a propane truck,it didnt hurt the frame,the lp truck set higher so it wiped out everything above the frame.
I have a driverside fender white,I have a complete wireing harness for the same year,the one that is on it the fuse box is busted up from the wreck.
I think I have a diesel horn(core support) you will have to put your radiator,inner cooler,engine and trans in it,I have the t case and the drive shafts,the driverside door needs ajusted so it shuts correct,the interior is good no rips,one ink spot from a pen,the box is solid,the bottom of the doors have the dodge rust along with the rockers,but over all a good solid truck!
the engine and trans was pulled before I bought it so that why it is the way it is,I bought it and have been buying parts here and there but I dont think that I will ever get it done so going to see if anyone else is interested!
$2500 takes it
the camper shell dont go with the truck its for my other truck,just a good place to store it!
no I dont need any other projects or trades,sorry!
734 320 0527
located 49229

Last edited by RookieMT; January 20th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.05369 seconds with 11 queries