Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Allstate sucks ass so does the Skip Sampson Branch
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1
14muddn

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Allstate sucks ass so does the Skip Sampson Branch

My experience with Allstate Insurance and the Wixom, MI Skip Sampson Allstate branch
To start off I have been a customer for nearly 4 years with no claims or tickets. I have paid on time every month as well. Over the past year my rates have climbed higher and higher with no explanation. Because I had been with Allstate for so long I thought I would be getting a fair price, until I received a quote from State Farm that was WAY less with lower deductibles than Allstate had been charging me. Feeling sick that a company I had been so loyal to was taking advantage of me was bad enough, or so I thought.
On 11/27 I contacted the agent to cancel my policy after beginning a new policy with State Farm. I faxed my new information and was told it had been taken care of. Allstate then pulled my premium on 11/30 because the person who had "processed" my cancelation, canceled neither of my auto or motorcycle policies. On Monday 12/3 I go back to the branch and the young lady who had "processed" my cancelation replied to my issue with, "oops, yeah what can you do?", how about your job? I am then told I may get my money that was wrongfully taken, back in 10 days, unacceptable in my opinion but if I had a timeline I could deal with it. I then had to go to my credit union to have them fax my checking account statement to proof that they withdrew money from my account! I am again contacted today 12/5 that the agent has just now contacted corporate and I should expect a fraction of what was taken out for the auto policies. After the past hour trying to get on the line with someone in the USA instead of a call center I got nowhere. Just a PSA and of the kind of service you can expect from Allstate and Skip Sampson branch.
14muddn is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07057 seconds with 20 queries