Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - whos taken their family to disney and how much did it cost
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:59 PM   #22
frdboy
Wishin' I waz fishin'

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

We just went a few weeks ago, stayed at all star movies. Our girls are 7 and 5 and had a blast. We did the meal plan and loved it. There are some great places to eat downtown Disney and we had some awesome meals. The "quick service" or lunches we kind so-so but it is all so expensive I was glad we payed for it up front and didn't have to see all that money go away every time we ate. We used some of the extra snacks and drinks for breakfast stuff and brought it back to the room.

Don't get the deluxe dining plan though, we had the Disney dining plan and it was almost to much food, I can't imagine adding any more.

We did order some water/snacks/milk from www.gardengrocer.com and had it delivered the day we arrived.

We also rented a dbl. stroller from one of the stroller rental company's and had it delivered to the room, that way it was ours for the trip and it was way nicer than the Disney ones.

All said and done it was just over 4K including airfare. 8 days/7 nights. we spent 5 at Disney and one at sea world.

2003 F-250 4X4 7.3 PSD Crew Cab

1971 Bronco
frdboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05739 seconds with 20 queries