Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD* Losi Ten-SCTE with TLR Upgrades and Tekin Pro 4
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #4
LS6454

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
Thanks! If I had a collection of RCs like you, I'm sure I'd keep it. I'm just having serious reservations about running this in snow, especially with a sensored motor. I know I could do what I want with it, throw another motor in it and gear it for some 2.8 Proline Trenchers, but I have a feeling I'd be better off with something like a Summit after all... at least through the winter.
Thanks but it took along time and allot of trading to get what i have and its not that impressive. When compared to some others i have seen.
Defiantly do not run that in the snow ! Its way to nice to being using it as a basher. Thats a pure blood race truck right there ! That and it would fry your motor and thats a $ 150 motor if i remember correctly.
Summit is the perfect all weather basher and you should be able to trade it for a Summit with no issues . If thats what you decide to do !

Page generated in 0.05074 seconds with 20 queries