Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 4th Amendment Rights...
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #13
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
If this administration was for the people and behind the constitution they would have notwent to the extent of stealing the election as they did. Creating a race war and war between the rich and the poor, encouraging voter fraud, need I go on? If the republican party went so far as to decieve the people to the extent as the democratic party did I would no longer show my support. I would be embarassed to even let others know that I support that type of behavior.
Don't get me wrong I do think that the democratic party stands up and fights for what they believe is the right thing to do. The republican party is getting weak in the way of not fighting back and standing up for what they think is the right thing to do.
Romney did plenty himself to make it a war between rich and poor, and let people know he stood on the side of the rich. I heard stories that suggested that there was some funny business going on with the vote counts, but the apparent lack of any investigation leads me to believe that nothing sinister actually happened. Of course the same lack of investigation will lead you to believe that it's all part of the conspiracy to "steal the election".
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06178 seconds with 20 queries