Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 4th Amendment Rights...
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #7
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysusr View Post
Brewman, anything this administration advocates is 100 percent against freedom and the constitution. So I'll believe just about anything I hear that's bad about liberals, because unfortunately and freighteningly it's almost all true.
Wow! Really? How's that koolaid taste?

First off, this is a bill written by a senator, it did not come from the Presidents administration.

Second, so you are so completely and totally convinced that everything the President or his administration is " 100 percent against freedom and the constitution" that you won't even bother to actually read the proposed bill and make your own judgments, you just believe as you're told to believe. No offence, but I think it's idiots that go along with that line of thinking that allows some of the horrible governments around the world to gain and maintain power. Once they can convince a majority of the people that the other side is always bad they no longer have to deal with facts, they can ignore them and dismiss anything they say as a cover for what they really think.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05809 seconds with 20 queries