Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - anyone willing to help for a good cause. * update*
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012, 10:03 AM   #1
6boltfreak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 6boltfreak
Default anyone willing to help for a good cause. * update*

i need pics of the rigs your guys are willing to bring and display. the aminastrators of MDA (Jerrys Kids/Muscular Dystrophy Association) want to have a priview of exactly what were going to do, as well as maybe we can put on a demonstaion for the kids as well. so pm me pics of your rigs flexing or youtube videos, please nothing of you rolling over or crashing we dont want to scare them, the time this will be happening for sure is the last 2 weeks of june as there will be over 300 kids attending the camp at that time, there maybe other weekends or days of the week through out the yr that this might happen as well but as of moment big booking is last too weeks of june,

thank you for all your time and support guys, and again the rig build is still a go and if we can get the MDA group on our side anything is possible with this build so please help out by sending me pics and videos to either pm or megan_crazy01@yahoo.com

If any of you are up by port huron im sure you have heard of Camp Cavell, anyways i donate my time there many times a yr, and this yr im trying to build a offroad suburban so i can take kids who are wheel chair bound, and kids who have other disabilities the chance to expience a sport that we all love very much, so if anyone is willing to donate time or parts to this cause, once built im hoping that we can take this rig to other parts of the state to other offroad parks and take other kids who arent privlaged enough to be able to enjoy this sport,

ALSO this spring I am looking at setting up a spot at the camp to show the kids some of our awesome rigs, so if your willing to bring your sweet offroad rig and flex them out for the kids i can pm you the details on it,

if your intrested in the camp visit them at

http://campcavell.org/index.html

Last edited by 6boltfreak; November 26th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
6boltfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07570 seconds with 20 queries