Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Best 50 min. I've spent this week
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #34
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
It seems trashy that you would use the tragedy of others to promote your agenda. I am not getting into a debate with you about it but I can guarantee that more people are offended then brought in by that type of message. I personally have employees and two facilities out east but it's easy to sit here in Michigan and make just disgusting comments when you aren't in the midst of it all huh?
I didn't want to get into a debate about it. Just wanted to know a bit more then 'that really is disgusting'.

I still think most of you missed the meaning behind the message because you were to put off from what you thought he was trying to say. If he would have used Katrina instead of Sandy you guys may have understood the true meaning of what he was saying because you wouldn't have the immediate emotional connection.

To be completely honest, I forgot about that part of the message. I was more interested in the idea that alot of our founding fathers have quotes that blatantly sound more then a Deistic viewpoint. That they believed God had a part in the everyday workings of man. That's what I got out of the message. Myabe it's because I realized that there COULD be a connection between the hard times we face and how God uses those hard times to communicate with us.

Oddly, and ironically from all your points of views, he did his sermon on the Golden rule tihs Sunday.

http://youtu.be/jWAcWUvbHmg

Last edited by L4CX; November 20th, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05692 seconds with 20 queries