more photos http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/j...96%20Cherokee/
This is a play toy for off-road use and very limited road use. Works great off-road with alot of flex, should not be used for high speeds for long distance road use.
Jeep has full power with leather, sunroof & a heater that will cook you. Ride the trails in comfort and while being able to tackle the big obstacles.
Body is pretty solid with very little rust but lots of dents from fun times in the trails and on the rocks.
– Motor is a low mileage Jasper reman that runs very well (5.2L V8)
– 4-speed auto trans, stock, works good
– Transfercase 231J w/ 2 HI, 4 HI and 4 Low
– Front & rear long arm 4-link suspension
– 12,000lb winch
– Front Axle- 1997 Ford high pinion Dana 60 narrowed for Jeep width, Detroit Locker w/ 4.10 gears, new ball joints, new wheel bearings and seals
– Rear Axle- 1997 Ford high pinion Dana 60 narrowed for Jeep width, Yukon Axles, Detroit Locker w/ 4.10 gears
– Tires- 37x13.00x16.5 Pit Bull Rockers, like brand new
– Wheels- Hummer bead lock
– 4 wheel disk brakes
– New items
o Motor mounts
o Transmission mount
o Serpentine belt
o Idler pulley/bearing
$6400 obo, Prefer a cash sale but willing to consider cash w/trade offers.
Call after 6:00pm or text anytime 616.403.3456