Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - We can prevent that michigan jeep girl from winning a free bumper.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #100
feva4u
LCG

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsport95 View Post
Alright guys we have had our fun. I Dont mean to be a buzz kill but now its over, and im being asked that everyone just leave her alone. Thanks guys
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I received this very disturbing email last night from her. Please do NOT give her any attention and please stop stalking her. She has not asked for either. Even though she signed up on this forum and immediately told everybody her jeep with aftermarket bumpers and a budget boost is the shit, and posted up countless skanky photos, she DOES NOT WANT ATTENTION.
The stalker needs to stop ASAP because she is about to check her civil rights. I do not want to deal with the white Rosa Parks, so no more stalking.

"no longer want anything to do with this site the MOD is no where.
DELETE MY USERNAME AND ANY WITH IT OR MY NAME KRISTA THREADS
I dont want my name anywhere on this site or any more SLANDER. Which is a Civil case which also now turns into stalking because these creeps are posting my personal information and photos all over this " site".
If this isn't taken down in 24 hours of reading this I will call and ask about my rights in a Civil court. If this message is then not deleted and posted around then you have serious issues because IVE been harassed on this forum and slandered enough to have a case. Please tell me the point of a 4x4 site when its just 4x4 bash everyones RIGS or questions?"

Page generated in 0.06020 seconds with 20 queries