Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I have a stuctured settlement, and I need cash now. Who should I call?
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #42
Just a Spouse
Motrcytman's spouse
Just a Spouse's Avatar
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lake View, AL
Posts: 7,203
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
stop paying your taxes then in 3 years have one of those tax settlement companies settle you 30K debt for 1500!

Naw.."Taxes are the price we pay for civilization." Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. I believe.
Just a Spouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.11249 seconds with 21 queries