Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - One of a kind 1985 Ranger Prerunner
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1
holshotracer
Its not mine

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default One of a kind 1985 Ranger Prerunner

I have a 1985 ranger regular cab short box 2wd that custom build. Its set up with independent suspension at all four corners. The front is double A-arm and the rear is a 93 T-bird rear end with VW swing arms. The shocks are 14" fox 2.0 coil overs. Its powered by a 1979 Ford turbo 2.3l with a built C4. The motor was rebuilt with some mods and i put in a need head gasket.The rear axle has 4.30 gears with an alburn limited slip. It has a rear cage with a seat and a 15 gal fuel cell. the front tires are 30" and the rears are 32"s. The inside is custom neoprene.

It needs some work- the carb was just rebuilt and acting up, will run with fuel poured into carb. The timing needs to be set but the carb is stopping that. It also needs a drivers side floor pan-its really the only rust on the truck. The exhaust needs to be put back on and it needs a battery. Truck comes with a clean title and all the lights work. I have almost all the receipts for the build of the truck.

I'm looking to get $2300 obo

Last edited by holshotracer; November 11th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
holshotracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07587 seconds with 20 queries