Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee **Moved to part out**
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #1
jeepthing360

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee **Moved to part out**

Hello. New to the site. I was referred by another member. I've decided that I have to sell my Grand. It is a 94 Limited with 164,000 miles on it. It is in very good shape with very limited surface rust on the underside. This Jeep is not originally from Wisconsin so I didn't see all the road salt like most. This is probably one of the cleanest 18 year old Jeep you will find. The bad is this Jeep is not complete and is only a project vehicle though. Almost all of the parts are there you will just have to finish it up to your liking. I will also include the stainless steel rectangle tubing that I was gonna use for the rocker skids and the 4 link truss on the back axle. Here is a list of everything that comes with it

5.2L V8
5 1/2" Rustys Long Arm lift kit
JKS Sway bar Disconnects
Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers Front and Rear
Shocks set up for 7" Lift
Rebuilt 46RH with 20,000 miles
242 with Rubicon Express slip yoke
Ford Dana 60 front axle (needs brakes and driver side shaft, will need wheel adapters from 8 on 170 to 8 on 6.5)
Rear Sterling 10 1/4 (comes with rear disc brake brackets from Ruffstuff and also coil/control arm brackets)
(4) 39 1/2 x 13 1/2 x 16 1/2 IROK's (2) are .222 tread depth and (2) are .125 tread depth. Not gonna lie they are down to the wear bars but that depth is measured in the center of the tires
(4) Black steel 16 1/2 x 10 rims
Interior is bedlinered black
(6) 1 1/2 floor drain plugs
Brown leather power seats
Taurus E-Fan (Not Installed)
Hood Pins
Bigger trans cooler
Power steering cooler (Not hooked up)
A/C Completely removed and new Green stripe Fleet runner Gates belt installed
New Duralast Gold Battery
Tune in the last 5,000 miles (new cap, rotor, wires and plugs)

I'm pretty sure that I listed everything for it. I can load it onto a trailer where it is at. If you had an extra set of axles and tires from a Grand we could bolt them on at my house quick and drive it onto a trailer. I'm asking $2,750 for everything listed and not looking to part anything out. I'm located in WI. If you would like pictures let me know. If you have any further questions feel free to ask or pm me. Thanks for looking. I will also be including a 1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo. It has the 4.0L straight 6 in it. It does run. The only things that are missing from it are the front axle, transfer case and front headlight grill assembly. Other then that it is complete.

Last edited by jeepthing360; November 25th, 2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Moving to part out section
jeepthing360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08257 seconds with 20 queries