Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - A plan for 2016
Thread: A plan for 2016
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #186
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
They are not, but if it did happen I would love them the same, I would pray for them and allow God to work in thier lives.
and then.....what would you do when he asked you to walk him down the aisle to fullfill his desire to be married to his partner? To provide the same monogomous commitment to his partner has you have to yours? To have a companion for life like you have for yours, what do you do then?

Look I think homosexuality is weird as hell, but its certainly not of any concern to me if they want to commit into a marriage to each other.

As far as kids are concerned, prove it? show me how two dads is worse than none, show me a kid who grew up with two moms who is a detriment to society.....

You're really reaching here dude. I would venture a guess that the percentage of children who grow up in a gay household who turn out to committ suicide, or to be axe murderers, rapists, and career criminials is a lot smaller than the percentage of kids who grow up in a divorced family, normal family, or single parent family.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06990 seconds with 20 queries