Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - A plan for 2016
Thread: A plan for 2016
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #156
Scott2.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
Do you really want to go there?

What about the Child who is half way out of the womb. (Partial birth abortion) they don't have rights?

There is no statement given by me or anybody else that will change the view on why the same sex marrage partners want the word Married in their title.
My belief is written in God's word, as one man and one woman. This is the Christian belief, and I will not deny that.
However, I have not brought this topic up or have I commented to you on it other then money spent toward legislation.

As a Christian God's word is higher law.
So treating others as you want to be treated only extends to those that believe as you do? You have to admit the hypocrisy in your previous statement. Just so I'm clear, you're standing by your statement that Christian "values", when it comes to abortion and gay marriage should, be built into this nation's legislature? And with that, we're back to square one and you've negated your former statement. That is precisely the angst against over-reaching Christians and the blatant hypocrisy.

Last edited by Scott2.0; November 9th, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Scott2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07924 seconds with 20 queries