Thread: A plan for 2016
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #139
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott2.0 View Post
How about spending millions of dollars, that could otherwise go to help people, on Prop 8 promotion, anti-abortion lobbying, lobbying for the protection of marriage act (or whatever it's called)?

Let's get one thing straight. I'm not for the persecution or silencing of Christians. On the contrary, I will fight for your right to practice your religion. I firmly believe that that protection stops at the beginning of government though and that is my point. Not only does Christian-rooted legislation stomp on the rights of those that follow other faiths or none at all, but it grossly diminishes the effectiveness of the GOP when it comes to fiscal conservatism. If we can let the women retain the right to choose and let Bob marry Jim, we can focus on what really matters; keeping the libs from mortgaging our futures with frivolous spending and handouts. We need to get over these hurdles before any progress can be made. Hopefully these will be moot points by the time 2016 rolls around.
I'm sorry but spending money on legislation is not Persecution. If you would like to see persecution, you need to go into Berma, PawPaw, eastern Africa, Iran, ect...
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 11 queries