Originally Posted by Scott2.0
Oh you're pissed off? Where in your response is the constructive part? The part about my mommy? That was intelligently thought out. I think my point is very clear. You've yet to defend the fact that we will not see another conservative president unless the Christian extremists are pushed aside. Fortunately, it will happen naturally, since we now have a younger generation that is growing up with technology and science at their fingertips and won't simply follow as sheep without questioning what's truly right and wrong.
I've said my piece,...........but in an attempt to give you my understanding. I will put it in outline form.
- you posted in a thread to bully someone you thought wouldn't fight back, or to lure someone in you could dimeaner.
- Your general consensus is that all religious people, but mostly Christians are stupid people
- You realish the day when this Country decides to shut us up, preferably by kicking religios people out of the Republican party.
- you think generations previous to you were not intelligent enough to get it right, therefore only the masses that believe like you know the best for the Country.
- Your despise for religion blinds your eyesight towards anything the religious does, so you can not see the "good" that has been done in the Republican party.
I think I have a pretty decent understanding of what you are trying to do. Whatever way you try to hide it in your educated writings, it still can be seen.
Is that good enough?
The difference between you and I, is that I believe we can make things happen to the good if we "All" work together. You seem to want to trim the the edges because for some reason you don't like the taste.
I also want to admit my failure, because I let your school yard tactics "also" suck me into this thread. I apologize for that.