Thread: A plan for 2016
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #107
kerryann
German cars are hot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I do agree that the press is very and overly liberal but the need to learn how to manipulate them a better. During the debates I enjoyed the fact that Romney was so factual and gave a lot of information but at the same time I was sure that Obamas sob stories and being an "average" person spoke to a lot of people. In this day and age. people believe the stupid crap that evokes emotion or an image through social media that draws attention more than they react to facts.
I know personally middle class educated women who voted Obama because some of the stupidity that came from . I guess if you hear something crazy once you think that is a personal stance but if you hear it from multiple people in a party you might worry its a party ideal.
The also do a better job of appealing to the younger people. People talked so much crap about how obama hung out with JayZ and beyonce but the youth think he's cool. Whether you like it or not, it is reality.

Last edited by kerryann; November 8th, 2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Mike pointed out my mistakes :P
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04417 seconds with 11 queries