Thread: A plan for 2016
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #101
BlooMule
LENORE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
You can hold to your values because that is what you believe to be correct or true, even if they seem wrong or misdirected according to my views. That is what makes this country great, we can agree to disagree.

As Christians we believe God's word to be truth and God cannot lie. So when others tend to place truth according to your values that contradicts what God's word says....... then I tend to look at your views and values as wrong and not consistant to what we believe.
We have two kinds of truth, secular truth and biblical truth.
Anybody that believes in God has to know that His truth is what we should hold fast to and not worldly truth.
I can see how you hold to your values because that is what you see as truth and I don't hold it against you. It's you right. But you have to know that I will always be willing to give you my side of what I believe as values and truth. I may not agree with yours but I will read it and not tell you you are wrong, but will respect you enough to give you my opinion also.
I respect your opinion as well, please do not make your opinion law of the land.

Laws of the land are written by Men, for Men.

Page generated in 0.23455 seconds with 11 queries