Slow progress this week due to waiting on parts.
I did however do a tune up on the motor which needed plugs,cap and rotor much more than I thought. I got a 96 Explorer master mounted up for brakes. And I got the axle in position for mock up. I tore the Kings down and will be setting the up for 4" of stuff and 8" of droop.
I ordered weld on coilover brackets from Ballistic Fab that will put lower mount between upper balljoint and radius arm wedges.
I also got frame brackets,1.25 Heims,inserts are being machined to fit my 2" .250 wall tubing and Im having the stock radius arms machined down so they will slide into the tubing.I will do final welding once I have decided on what length they will need to be. I got 7º C-bushings that I hope will work out with a lengthened stock radius arm.
I test fitted my trimmed fenders also.
And built my tray for the primary battery.