Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1991.5 dodge cummins 4x4 *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1
BigCountryDRC
Sexual Ninja

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1991.5 dodge cummins 4x4 *SOLD*

I have ft a 1991.5 Dodge cummins 4x4. I'm looking for a Grand Cherokee, bonneville, cadillac, grand prix anything for my ex to drive my kid around in. It's got a single stack with a home made expansion chamber.
HX35W turbo, the pumps turned up a little and a cold air intake. The trucks pretty quick and runs extremely strong. Tranny shifts firm with absolutely no issues. 4X4 works great and the lock outs are good. It's got BFG A/T's 35/12.5/16.5 but they'll need replaced soon. The previous owner also installed ladder bars. The truck does have some issues. The frame must have been weak at some point so the previous owner welded 1/4 plate steel over a very small section. I'm not sure if it was weak or what the problem was. He never told me I just found it while checking the u-joints. The brake lights need re-wired. Also something the previous owner hacked together. One side works the other doesnt. The dimmer switch is also bad so it only has dims. Also the injector pump solenoid is bad so its set up with a cable shut off. The doors were switched for rust free power windows, which I assume were manual because its hacked up as well, so the door panels don't screw back on. Also the previous owner. The truck is almost completely rust free. The pass. side box has a dent. I started the body work but it'll need a few more coats of filler and some sanding. Its flat black, dark black tinted windows and black mag rims. black on black on black.

I don't mean to sound rude but if you don't like any part of it don't feel the need to tell me about it. I don't really care. I in NO way, shape or form wanna get rid of my truck. I love driving it, my son loves it and it's been a fun project for my son and I. Like I said the ONLY reason i'm getting rid of it is because I need to get something SAFE and RELIABLE for my ex and son.

I need something ASAP. I don't get on GL4X4 very much so please call/text ANYTIME 989-817-1506.

text preferred.

I'm having some trouble loading pics I'll try again later but I can send the via text

Thanks- Corey
hahaha it's like im peeing on a cat.

Last edited by BigCountryDRC; November 7th, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: add pics

Page generated in 0.07495 seconds with 20 queries