View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:50 AM   #34
Lousypirate
Yo

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yj06unlimited View Post
Well for one MRI's are not 100% accurate my first MRI didn't show the breaks in my spine , also had a MRI not show a torn rotator cuff way back in 2002. I also have numbness and tingling in my arms and hands with loss of grip and feeling. I have been told it's caused by the bulged disc in my neck causing misalignment of the vertabrae and putting pressure on the nerves. So if your dad is having issues with his arms and hands it could be nerves being impinged in his neck as I have. They can do nerve function test to determine which nerves are affected. I have had the emg done several times as well as the SSEP (somato sensory evoked potential) test. The loss of muscle mass is called muscular atrophy I have it in my left leg. The nerves don't send a signal to the muscles so the muscles start dying off. I try to execise every day on my elyptical machine and go for walks as much as I can to try and keep some muscle tone but at times the leg just gives out and down I go . I have ended up tearing up my left shoulder from falling down the stairs at home. I would suggest more follow up with his doctor or ask for a second opinion.
He's had probably four opinion's...

Right now her is just continuing to go to the chiro.

The funny thing is I kept telling him even before he went to see doctors, everything that you said pretty much and I still stand behind it being the most correct.

Oh well, stubborn dutch guy that thinks his son doesn't now jack about shit.

Sent from my htc evo
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
Lousypirate is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04747 seconds with 11 queries