Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ever see a ghost?
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:15 AM   #2
yoopermike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I got 3, kind of. One from when I was a little kid, woke up in the middle of the night and looked out my bedroom window and saw, what I would describe today, as an apparition of some sort. Floating across our front lawn. Freaked me out, and didn't sleep the rest of the night. Can still see it in my head like it was yesterday.

The second was not a visible sighting, but I was visiting my great Aunt in Royal Oak about 25 yrs ago. She had an upstairs to her house that she rented out to a single woman who was away for the weekend. Middle of the evening my family is sitting around talking after dinner, and we hear what sounded like someone dropping a box of bricks on the floor, and then someone running across the floor upstairs with heavy footsteps. Then nothing. My dad called the cops because we thought someone broke in. He went upstairs to investigate before they got there and found everything locked up tight. The guys did their job upon arrival, and found the same thing. Nothing out of place, no broken windows, or unlocked locks. Completely unexplainable.

The last has happened at my parents house 3, maybe 4 times. I have seen it one of these times. They have a bookshelf in their living room, near the entrance to their foyer/mud room and it collects wallets, keys, etc. What happens is, an item sitting on a shelf will just come falling of, and end up like 5 feet horizontally away from the bookcase. Now I can understand if something is precariously perched, and just happens to fall cause a truck went by or whatever, fall off, and be next to the bookshelft within a foot or so after a bounce. But these things are NOT even close to falling off, and are 5 feet away from the base of the damn thing when they do. Like someone is swiping them off the shelf, yet no one is there. When I saw it happen, I went to the bar to try and forget cause it freaked the $hit out of me.
yoopermike is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06471 seconds with 20 queries