Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Chinese side by side
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #39
FORD FLARESIDE
in hockey, size matters

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
Two of my freinds own powersport/small engine shops.Tony sold over 300 chineese scooters in the first year in bussiness.I cant count how many of theese pieces of shit I have worked on,I promise it's more then you unless you work at the factory.

Some parts are available online,but rarely do we have success getting the part we need.If it does showup it is usually broken allready,or it fails just like the original in a matter of hours.It's a never ending circle untill people wise up and scrap the pos.

Your comparison on parts price is laughable.You keep buying junk and bragging about how good it is,and I will keep laughing.
Quality stuff usually doesnt need many repair parts,It sounds like you must either buy some real used up junk,or dont maintain it properly.
The oe shocks on my 1971 honda 70 still work perfect as does EVERY THING on the bike.
I could go on and on,because I actually earned a living working on quads for several years and still moonlight for both shops.Every one is allowed an opinion,but I think yours is whack.

You are right, I already claimed Uncle. I have never had any expierience with these vehicles. It was all a lie. I'm sorry I even posted. I've never seen a good product come out of China.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07217 seconds with 20 queries