View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #297
Eturn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default First Time

Hello all,

This is my first post here. Really excited when I heard about this SnoFari Run. I just purchased my first Jeep ever at the tender age of 30, have always wanted a Jeep, now I have one!

Anyways I am really pumped about joining you all in January, but I'm hesitant to book a room not knowing if I will be able to register....? Any thoughts. Seems like there are already a ton of people going. If its first come first serve, snail mail race there are no guarantees.

I am going to do everything possible to get my Reg Forms out first thing Thurs, I thought I might even Priority First Class that sucker just to make sure. If I understand correctly the form will be posted in the original post in this thread .pdf of some kind. Will will fill it out, print it out, then mail it to the appropriate person(s)? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't want to pull the trigger on booking a room until I know....wait I just thought of something DERP, I bet you can make cancellations up to or within 48 hours of the booking date.....muhahahahahahah!!! Funk it im booking! Cant wait!!

Edit: Is the registration $55 per person, or per vehicle. i.e. The wife, me, and our 12 yr old would be $55 or $165 all in one vehicle?

Last edited by Eturn; October 28th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Eturn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05234 seconds with 11 queries