Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ***** SnoFari 2013 - The Sofficial Thread*****
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #285
SweetLeah
<3's Ridin' Dirty

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

A few things, from my phone, while I am visiting my grandmother in Virginia.

1. The Quality Inn is not clairvoyant, you must tell them that you need a room from the SnoFari room block.

2. Not only are there rooms available in our room block, MOST of the rooms are still available.

3. Booking a poolside room will not result in the pool being open later. I've asked them no less than 30 times to give me a way to keep the pool open, the answer is that we have to book the entire hotel. That will never happen, not because we don't have the number of people and sheer motivation to make it happen, but because there are people that book rooms outside of the SnoFari block before you folks have a chance to. For what it is worth, I will contact the event coordinator at the QI when I return from my vacation and find out if there are any balcony or poolside rooms that have been booked by a NON SnoFari participant and if there are none, I will let you know. If you guys want to try to book all of those rooms, I will make another case for keeping it open later. But here is the thing, many people book those rooms because they have kids and use the pool, those kids don't need to hear a bunch of retards carrying on in an echo chamber while they are trying sleep.

4. SnoFari is $55 per person, I will be shocked if this question hasn't been answered in this thread. The registration form will be posted when it it posted and not a second sooner. The registration form is the only part of SnoFari that I don't get to plan---as a grade a control freak, I want it posted just the same that you do!
SweetLeah is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06109 seconds with 20 queries