1. Yes, if an EM is needed, give them the power to do what is needed.
2. No, I do not want union contracts to override state law.
3. No, even if this was a good idea it should not be added to the state constitution.
4. No, we shouldn't force the union on people.
5. No, This would place to much of a restriction on the state legislature to do it's job of managing the states finances.
6. No, no other state highway construction projects require a state wide vote, why single out international bridges and tunnels?