Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - fireplace insert guys
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #15
Tie Dyed
O.G.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tie Dyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Planning to stop there and country squire in howell. Flame to fire isn't open on Sundays, which is my "shopping day". Too much stuff to do today.

Skip country squire. Prices are very high. The place I bought my insert from is hearth n home in Perry, but I had heard they closed.

Check out hearth.com A lot of good information there. We bought an Avalon Olympic, which is the biggest insert we could fit in the fireplace. I think it was right around $3,400 installed, with the chimney. It is nice, and heats our whole first and second floor.

Looking back, I kinda wish we would have went with a furnace add on one that uses the ductwork, as I am still figuring out what we are going to do to heat the basement (it is a walkout).

Brighton Stone also sells Avalon stoves, might want to check them out. Price was a little higher, but they are a local company. I have a thread from a couple of years ago about this.

Page generated in 0.06515 seconds with 20 queries