Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Fleas
Thread: Fleas
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #31
mxmoto198
gettin gone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mxmoto198

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttlscrs00x View Post
Dawn soap is a better way to get them out of dogs with less chemicals than flea shampoos but that's about all your post is right about.

Dawn soap WILL dry out their skin. Have you ever washed your hands with Dawn soap? How did your hands feel afterward? Dry. Now imagine the 2-3 times most people need to wash their dogs with Dawn to ensure the fleas are dead, then think of how dry it will make their skin.

Blue nose is ONLY a nose color. If your dog is white, call it white. If it's blue, call it blue. If it's green, call it green. You don't have a "white bluenose" because there's no such thing.
K weasel squeezer before you jump on my nuts get your shit right, dawn dish soap does not and will not dry out your skin since it has olay and other natural lotions in it( if you did dishes you would know) Secondly since you feel the need to correct me on calling him a blue nose. Let me correct my statement, he is all white from a blue line, both of his parents are blue. Also akc and mkc registered as a " White/blue APBT" and as for you other stupid remark about blue only being the nose color then what color do you call this dog Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350728957.573118.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	97763

Yes you are correct there is no such thing as bluenose rednose, ect. But honestly who else but maybe a hand full of people on this site would know that... So when you've gone to school for years and paid thousands of dollars to become a vet, then you can tell me the opposite of what every other vet including my mother, who all say to "use dawn dish soap because it kills the fleas and wont dry there skin out" then maybe I'll listen to you till then screw off and have a nice day
mxmoto198 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06765 seconds with 21 queries