Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - amanda todd
Thread: amanda todd
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #18
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sad either way, bullying in school is nothing new but with the new age stuff that we have access too IE: face book twitter Etc, it has gone to a whole new level and Not only should the school be involved with help curbing the problem, it starts at home with the parents.

At my kids school they have a very big anti-bulling campaign but you would never know because some of the kids that go there are just down right vicious and it seems the schools are afraid to take on the issue because parents are so quick to say "not my kid" and then it turns into a pissing match and the parents of the bully pull the My kids is being singled out card.

I have taught my kids, that everyone is the same no matter what they wear or how they look and to treat every kid the same and every year so far, we have gotten letters from the teachers and principal telling us how respectful and nice our kids are to other students, especially the students that are new to the school.

Kids are mean and the parents now days want to be there friends and not there parents.
mideerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05125 seconds with 20 queries