1) Once a city in in this position, they need to have outside intervention. DET HAS HAD 20+YRS TO FIX THEIR PROBLEM AND HAVEN'T. THEY REQUIRE ASSISTANCE
2) Collective bargaining needs to stay out of the constitution. IF I NEED TO PROVIDE DAYCARE FOR A FAMILY MEMBER, WOULD I HAVE TO BE CERTIFIED BY THE STATE AND PAY DUES TO THE UNION?
3) I think 25% of energy being green is great, but it needs to be driven by economics not by the gov. ANYTHING GOV'T TOUCHES IS GOING TO COST US $$$
4) I'm not interested.
5) Sometimes taxes are a good thing. A 2/3 vote would make this an impossibility IMO.
6) This is 100% driven by the current bridge owners. I have no problem with building a new bridge, I think it makes sense for the long term.LET THE MARKET DECIDE AND IF MANNY MAKES ANOTHER $500m SO BE IT[LUCKY BASTARD][/